| Crochet Hearts
|
This pattern is worked in rounds. To begin, Ch 22. Sc in 2nd ch from hook and in next 9 ch. 3sctog* in next 3 ch. Sc in next 9 ch. Ch 1 and working down back side of ch, sc in next 10 ch. 3sc in next ch, sc in next 10 ch. Ch 2, sc in next 8 sc. 3sctog in next 3 sc. Sc in next 8 sc. Ch 2, sc in next 12 sc, 3 sc in next sc, sc in next 12 sc. Ch 3, sc in next 7 sc, 3sctog in next 3 sc, sc in next 7 sc. Ch 3, sc in next 13 sc, 3 sc in next sc, sc in next 13 sc. Ch 4, sc in next 6 sc, 3sctog in next 3 sc, sc in next 6 sc. Ch 4, sc in next 14 sc, 3 sc in next sc, sc in next 14 sc. Sl st in next sc. End off. Weave in ends.
* 3sctog: Insert hook in 1st st, draw up a loop, yo, draw through 1 loop on hook. Insert hook in next st, draw up a loop, yo, draw through 1 loop on hook. Insert hook in last st, draw up a loop, yo, draw through 1 loop on hook. yo, draw through all 4 loops on hook.
Using liquid starch, pin out your heart on tinfoil wrapped cardboard. Just add enough starch to wet your heart. You don't want an excess building up and discoloring your beautiful heart.
Hello Miner Girl, I just found your website through all free crochet and I love your heart snowflake and other flakes and hearts. I haven't seen that many pretty heart patterns, but you have it down! Very pretty! And, thank you for the free patterns--since I became disabled, that is the only ones I can afford..lol.
ReplyDeleteDawn
Thank you so much for sharing your clever talents! Now, if I can get mine to look like yours~ Smile~ Thank you SO much
ReplyDeleteHalo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Investors on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Investors gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.
ReplyDeleteDEAR APPLICANT,
ReplyDeleteWe offer Affordable loan at 3% interest rate available for local and international borrowers. We are certified,trustworthy, reliable, efficient, Fast and dynamic and a co-operate financier for real estate and any kinds of business financing,we offer the following:* Personal Loans * Student Loan * Business Loans * Consolidation Loan * Combination Loan* *Home Enhancement* Car Loan *Construction Loan e.t.c
We are Christian organization founded, people in needs of assistance helps, such as financial help. So, if you go through financial difficulties or you are in any financial mess, and you need funds, to start you need your own business, or you need a loan to pay off your debts or pay your bills, start a nice business, or you will find it difficult, to obtain capital loan from local banks, for the Bible says , "" Anyone who asks, receives Luke 11.10, and who seeks, finds, and who knocks on the door, the door will be opened ", so do not miss this chance, because Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever more. Please this is for serious minded and God-fearing people.
Fill the application form below for further information.
Full Name:___________
Sex:________
Age:______
Country:__________
Address___________
State: ________
Tel:______
Occupation: __________
Monthly Income:___________
Loan Amount Needed ($) :__________
Amount in Words:
Loan Duration:__________
Pan Card or Voters Id No:__________
We await your responds
Regards
Trust Bridge Financial Service
E_mail: trustbridgefinancialservice943@yahoo.com